Friday, April 14, 2006

Xinyu thinks she is eating a lot. well, she's not alone. i've been eating bowlfuls of icecream. bowls as big as my head. fatfatfat. but so veryvery yummy =)


the thing about growing up that i can't stand. is knowing that the loser of a shop uncle looks as you as not a cute innocent young girl anymore. they look as you as a nice young fuck. and they actually think they can get into your pants. paedophiles. not matter how old i am, i will still see them as paedophiles.

asswipes.






like what xinyu says- she dosent know why she's making friends when she knows she'll never find another set of friends as great. i agree.

looking foward to seeing cliff and xinyu. best of both worlds. =)

5 comments:

xinyu said...

Bestie, i'm so SORRY! i didn't hear my hp cos i was clubbing. yes, i finally officially went clubbing in melbourne! it was alright. know this guy from HK n he so looks like rodney. awww. but rodney is cuter! i miss u! seeing u in 8days! you so need to 'yang wo' im so damn broke. n PLEASE, STOP ME from buying clothes! i just need boots. n i got ur stuffs. checked! c ya love!

e. said...

Hey babe!

I wanted to reply you on my own tagboard but I didn't know if you'd see it so therefore I reply here.

Thanks so so much for what you said! I love you so so so much too babe and one thing I'll never regret also is meeting people like you! You guys made my days in NY and I'm ever so grateful.

Love you to bits and itty bitty bits! =D

When you coming back anyway? I wanna meet youuuuu! =D

Anonymous said...

cassandra!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

anj said...

heeeeeey babe!

dropped by to say hi to ya.. =S hmm... sorry i didn't yell out from my kitchen window previously to ask you to go supper with me..

ah well.. haha... if you get back to hougang, do drop by my place, i'm at unit #13-457, k? =) you know which block right?

i am in need of kakis to frag some aliens on my xbox.. heh..

Anonymous said...

xinyu: cliff "yanged" the both of us... he paid for most of the meals so that we could shop happily. hehe. =)

ster: hey.. you made my life in jc good too!! whether it was bitching bout you in SR, or bitching with you in NY. hehee. *big hugs* i'll be back to squash you,. just you wait!!

emiko: EMIKO!!!!!!! go study!!!! hahaha.

anjelline: hahahaa. i would have been sleeping too soundly to hear anyone!!! lolol. take care alright>?? i'll bump into you when i'm back! hehe.