Saturday, November 02, 2002

i fell down n de onli thing u shouted was why i was so late... sae i neva call u, neva inform u... like u ever call n tell mi where u going like tat... u think u tat gret izzit??? at nite go pub go ppl company u can don giv a damn bout wat appening to me...when u neva go out leh?? keep on calling to kao be me.. keep complaining tat i neva tok to u... when i wan tell u bout wat appening in my life, wat u do??? u don listen... u find de ambience of de restaurant n de patrons so interesting... FUCK OFF!!! i'm human!! not a toy!!! u cant use mi onli when u need company!!!i fell down..wat u sae?? NOTHING!!! nothing at all... juz fucking bout y i so late n all tat fuck... do u c mi calling u n asking bout ur fucking whereabouts?? I DONT!!! i noe u need ur freedom... when i reach home.. wat do u do?? start screaming bout how irresponsible i am... u don even ask wat i got at de ceremony or if i'm alright... LET MI TELL U!!! theres a deep hole in my leg tat cant stop bleeding... de white antiseptic turned orange seconds after i apply it!!! ENOUGH?? serious enuff?? guess not... guess having company is more impt... FINE!! have it ur way!! den scream somemore... u fall down is my fault izzit??? y show mi black face??? dey sae tat ur family is de most caring ppl hu will alwaez be wif u... I DISAGREE!! de onli ppl hu showed concern were my frenz!!! u?? try to do some good to make up?? no use... did u know??when u stick a knife into a persons heart n pull it out again, it dosen't matter how many times u sae sorry... no matter wat u do, de wound is still there!!! den u show tat hurt expression.. like i did u wrong... FUCK OFF!!!

bTw.. thanx xy n ben.... xiexie.... nice n caring ppl!! my frenx!!! n thanx ben for de cabbie ride... (de plaster was soaked wif blood by the time i reach home... ) my leg gonna have a big protruding scar liao... an indelible wound tat i would uncover n morbidly inspect for years to come....

No comments: