Monday, January 06, 2003

haix.. damn sian.. todae start ;lessons.. lecture damn boring sia... den after sch go mac wif my og fren.. suaysuay left my hp in de toilet n some bitch took it!! huR~ yalor.. lost my hp liao lor... sobx... den me n amanda irritate kinsin till bout 4.40.. den took bus go tp wait for my sis.. tat stupid sed.. ask us go IMM there... so far..... bleah... but he also quite kelian la.. got lotsa bruises.. heheh.. serve u rite!! sae mi somemore la.. hehe... oOoOoo.. kena "played" by de turkey ice cream guy... stupid kuku n their stupid idea... bLeAh.... ya.. den bot his prezzie.. a la pi xiao xing toy n put a pink g-string on it... their idea la.. haha... tat sed ar.. so suay.. kana flirted by de mini toons ger ar!!! so er xin one!!! heheh... too bad.. in a way.. i feel kinda bad injuring sed la.. haiz.. nvm.. next time apologize.. if i feel like it.. those 3 baddies keep on suaning me n him la.. bleah.... tok so much cok.. wait mouth all rot... hehe... ya.. den veri tired after tat so take cabbie home.. n de driver.. so kpo ar!! hehe.. aniwae.. tats all for todae folks!!

No comments: