Thursday, June 26, 2003

ok... clumsy ole' me did something dumb again... lost my hand phone in de cinema.. something made me turn back to check.. but i was to urgent for de toilet so i juz ran off.. when i was outta de toilet den realised tat my phone was gone... ran back to check but someone took it already.. tried calling my phone.. but tat whoeva already turned it off.. so bobian.. called mama to ask her cancell de line for me.. haix.. so sad... had so many memories in tat phone!!!! n tat wonderful tat denise played during lit in SRJC.. sorry ger.. tats gone too... all de nice msges from ppl... things tat i couldnt bear to delete.. also gone... sobx... at least *he was there to lend a shoulder.. n lata *she appeared to giv comfort.. thanx so much... but de hole is my heart is still there... I"M SO HORRIBLE!!! if only i had checked.. argh.....

Dear God, pls let whoeva-it-is who took my hp feel guilty n return it to GV.. den GV can return it to me.. pls God.. tat phone means alot to me.......i really want it back.. i believe in your powers God.. pls help me... Amen.

btw.. charlie's angels: full throttle was nice.. too bad.. it brings back bad memories.. haix.. i miss my phone.. n i noe it misses me too..... bring back.. oh bring back.. oh bring back my hp to me, to me...

No comments: