Tuesday, December 16, 2003

i love xinyu!! i LuRVE XINYU!!!!!! hahaha.... my beloved sugarcoated-honeycovered-chocolatey lovely princess!!!!!!! lolx..... hu else will kindly lemme charge all expenses to her card??? noone but my wonderful kindhearted-sweetnatured-evercompassionate bestest fren!!! hahahaha.... wheee!!!!!!!!!

went shopping spree juz now... n i when i was abt to pay.. realise tat i din bring plastic!! no plastic = no monay!! lolx... well.. my dear girl kindly paid for me!!! hahahahaa... TAS WAT FRENZ ARE FOR!!! lolx.... n lots more besides tat of cos.. hee... thanx dearie.. n today was great...

calling out to yinsiu, weiying, sheryl n xinyu: lets do this again sometime soon yea!!!!! hahahahaa..... whee!!!!!

oh.. den xinyu kept advertising her jumpy kangaroo!! lolx.... "whee!!! boingboingboingboingboing!!! mummymummy!!! i wan jumpy kangaroo!!! boingboingboing!!! " (erm... juz in case... tat was by me.. not her.. lolx..)

No comments: