Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 
 
 i hate yoU!! hate you to the core. just when i decide you're not so bad oafter all, you JUST GOTTA PICK ON ME AGAIN!!!! YOU SUCK BIG TIME!!!!!! i HATE YOU!!!! FUCKING PICKING ON ME AGAIN!!!!! HAVE YOU NTH BETTER TO DO??!!!!!

i DID THAT PIECE OF WORK WAY BEFORE THE SCH EVEN TAUGHT IT!!!
of cos i din know how to present!!! i did it EONS AGO!!! who wants to wait for you to be done you screwed up slow coaches??!!!!

YOU FILLED MY PAPER WITH RED INK!! fine. i understand. i know where i went wrong. then you just had to BRING IT UP IN CLASS!! nvm. it's ok, BUT U DIN EVEN WANNA LISTEN TO MY EXPLANATION!!!! like hello??!!!!! listen abit will DIE AR??

i know; ignorance is not an excuse, but u din have to dismiss my explanation the way you did! at least i fuckin did my work myself!! and u din hafta publically humiliate me SO MANY FUCKING TIMES!!! it's fine with me, i did something wrong. BUT U COULD AT LEAST LISTEN!!!

and I WAS LISTENING!!!!!! i've got super short memory. i can absolutely forget what i said in a phone conversation just 1 minute ago. so i listen and i copy at the same time. Y CANT I??? THAT IS MY WAY!!!!

"i dont understand how you can listen. you're not even looking at the board"
(not word for word, but the meaning is exact.)
 
 simple. i use my EARS to listen. NOT MY EYES!

my short term memory is wearing it's course.  when i walk out of this library, i will NOT be affected by these miniscule upsets. i refuse.

and tomorrow will be a new day, and thursday i will start anew.

i apologise for my profanities.
sorry blog, i tainted you once again.

thankiew dick.
thankiew daryl.

No comments: