Sunday, August 15, 2004

THE LETTER OF THE WEEK!

heres my question (with a bit of background): I am gay, as far as I can tell, but I have been getting some odd feelings. The gist of these feeling is to get a girlfriend. What do you think i should do? Should I give girls a go?
P.S. You look really hot in your pictures nice abs too.

****** ******
Thanks ******!
I don't think being gay should be mutually exclusive from getting a girlfriend. Only then you won't technically be gay but rather bi.
I prefer girls myself for several reasons:
They're softer. I have plenty of muscle tissue to go around. Breast tissue however...
They have less hair. Sorry. Two foul-smelling post-workout armpits are enough for me.
They are not as big of sluts as guys. Did you know that according to Maxim, the average girl screws less than 10 guys in her lifetime? I will be in the top 10 of so many! Good luck!



** from liquid generation newsletter

No comments: