Monday, March 21, 2005

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................... i FINALLY got onto blogger. i forgot my password. =x
anw, been workin he past 10 days, so busy, so shagged that i forgot how to live. i like my colleagues tho.. =>

i LOVE cocoa tree chocolates!!!!!!!!!!! they're like the best thing ever invented!!! of cos, i still love dove amicelli and toffifee!! hehe. been eating bread like every single day n every single meal...

oh. i lost my phone again. hink some customer took it. LIKE WHY THE FUCK U WANT SUCH AN OLD MODEL FOR MAN??!!!!!!!! c*** b**.

gonna get my sim card later... will be using my baby's phone for a while.. he spoils me too much. i like. =>

erm.... ok. the end. i donno what else to say la.... needa get a good shit.

OHOHOH!!!! i loved genting!!! hahahahaa... let's go again soon k???? i wanna eat dimsum!!!! hahahahaa!!!!!! ohohoh! we can be e dimsum dollies!! hahahaha. -muackx- love u girls!!

No comments: