Friday, May 20, 2005

waiting for xinyu to get her hair done... i'm bored to tears already and she's only just started!!!

today's audi is my favourite so far... act annoying, then act annoyed. two things i'm very familiar with!! =>

told Mr bestie everything yesterday... and he still wants me for a bestie!!! YEH!!!!! haha. but it's nice, having no secrets from him once more... the past five months were terrible!! wanting to bitch bout everything but having to restrain myself... lalala. it's all over. so no need to fret anymore!! haha.

i gotta go download hello again... so that i can post photos... i miss posting photos!!!!! photos of me, myself, and i!!! haha. i fee like shaving off my eyebrows, and piercing my you-know-where. but since i cant flash my piercing on my you-know-where, they told me that i can just claim to have pierced it!! haha. but... so poseur!!!!! lolol. i'm mad. and crap. but i still feel like piercing my you-know-where, just for the fun of it!! muahahahahaaa!!! i have been sooooo fascinated with you-know-where piercings ever since i met you-know-who 2 years ago!! haha.

i think my girlfriends can guess where is you-know-where.... as for you-know-who, happy guessing!! hahaa. tho it's quite easy also. ARGH!!! i am sooooooo crap!

met cliff for... erm... well.... a short meeting just now.. lol. he was having lunch with his colleague so i just joined him.. i'm sorry i'm so dao!!!!! sorry laaaaa................ =/ i love yoU!!!! =D

and now i'm waiting for miss toh to get her hairdone. boredboredbored.

but at least i have his to do. haha. imagine if i blogged non stop for an hour!! -faint-

i'm eagerly anticipating next tue, wed n thurs!!!!!! it's gonna be three whole days of fun, laughter, sand, surf, love, happiness, friends, suprises.... for a minimum cost of only $60!! i like!!! hahahaa!!

i think i should hurry go enroll for my uni. i know i can get in.. just maybe they may run outta places... but.... i'm really scared... so i'm procrastinating. so me. always leaving things till last minute... naughty shit.. =/ i'll do it soon la. SOON. S O O N.....................

i wonder what Mr Cliff is doing now... MISS ME K!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaa
have been seeing you every single day since the day i came back.. you know what?? i'm loving it!!! and i really like being able to see you every single day. it's nice. i like to look at you. stare at you. call you for fun. but i'm sorry i can never notice the difference in your hair... i promise i'll try!!!! btu i think i'm not gonna be very good at it... but still, i'll try!!!! i wanna club with you baby!! hehe. i miss you =>

i wonder what xinyu is doing. but i'm too lazy to leave this comfy chair to go check. heh. i'm lazy!! so? sue me.

was supposed to meet esta last week.. then i dragged till this week.. and now, this week is almost over. i really suck don't i?? sorry est.... i promise!!! soon.. cos i know you have a new boy and i wanna know all bout him!!! haha. -hugg-

so bored. think i might attempt to change my blog skin. i THINK.

No comments: