Tuesday, June 07, 2005

i am a walking lump of blubber.

JB has cheap food. spent quite alot on food. the sad thing was, i realise i din have much shoppping with me when i left JB... it was then that i remembered: i ate up most of my shopping =/

i am a walking lump of blubber that stalks. =D

sheryl came back from KL with nice white shoes. i wanna go somewhere to shop too. i want my aladin shoes!!

i am a walking lump of blubber fungus growing on my cliff.

baby toenail is sick and is threatening to drop off. i bought DVDs without realising that i can't play them in my room. i don't care. i still like them.

sorry, iam still too lazy to add comments/ tag boards/ change my blogskin...

slippery nipple and singapore sling on friday night, with stuffy cubicle, nice sofa, but no menu. bestfrens always.

bungee jumping trip with besfren SOON. our birthday prezzies. =>

No comments: