Monday, August 08, 2005

i am proud to announce that since my birthday, i have been a proud owner of a colourful towel material mango bag. (CTMMB)

occasionally when i walk along the streets, i see ppl carrying that bag, and i think to myself,"my bag is the same as hers, yet much more special!! hurhur~" Y? simply cos that CTMMB was picked out for me by my bestfren. we stayed up all night n went to mango sale FIRST THING in the morning, to shop. i did not have that bag in mind but later on, i found that some ppl had actually reserved that bag so i was quite pissed. NOT FAIR!!! HOW COME THEY GET TO RESERVE MY PRETTY CTMMB??!!! bestfren n i were actually plotting to create a scene then steal the bag outta the reserved items. BUT being the nice morally upright ppl we are, we didint. (anti-climax right??!!)

anw, a few weeks later, when i was opening my presents, i saw that fucking chio CTMMB!!!! my mouth dropped!!!! MY BESTFREN ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! holy shit!! i was shocked/surprised/happy/cannot-describe-in-words!!! that bag means so much to me. #1 cos i like it. #2 cos it's a present. #3 cos it's from my laopo.

thankx best fren!!! for the specialest bag in the world!!!! sigh. the things u do for me. i dont deserve you, really. yet i cant bear to leave u cos i know i'll die without the friendship u so readily hand to me. thankiew for everything my dearest bestfren. may you always have the best in life. -big hug- know that you're always in my heart alright???!!!!

No comments: