Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i have NEVER EVER drunk so much i turned red.

today's the first time. in class, no less. =)

i really love school. i get to drink till i'm woozy and can't see straight.

sounds screwed, but it's really kinda fun. i have all the liquers i want, mix them up, and drink it. if it sucks, dump it. =) all in the name of research for my project.

i really love school.

and i'm really kinda pissed. pictures will be up when i've loaded them.. for now, i'm staying in school till i don't feel as pissed. heh.





i need to pee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is me (cassan) speaking.

i forgot the password for my blogger. sian. =/

anyway, cassan is home. yes home. home where? home where the heart is. home with my mummy and my cliff and my family... and guess what? xinyu's gonna be here with me sooon tooooo!!!!!!

and oh.

the alphabet C. C is for Cassan, Complacency, Credit, Chao Cheebye.