Thursday, June 29, 2006

Singuan gave me a cd with 4 songs- she sang them herself!!!! and i believe she wrote them too!!!!


MY GOSH!!!! SHE IS EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much my dear girl... i sincerely hope you'll get a contract someday!!!!! -HUGS-
i especially love the sarah song!!!!!! can u write a cassan song one day???? hehehe.

oh.. just one thing.. i had to pay so much attention cos my chinese sucks!! and i was trying to understand it!! =x

i love u girls so much.. enjoyed meeting u girls last night too =)))

the hair thing went quite well.... but there wasn't enough time so yuichi didn't cut my hair as short as he wanted, or as i expected =x

i'm gonna keep this hair for a lil while, then get it my ideal length.. it feels nice tho... getting my hair done by very experienced (and quite handsome) stylists flown in from japan. =)

My limited japanese got us nowhere.. hahaa. but simple english and sign language managed to convey that: YES, my hair is in your hands, cutcutcut whatever you want. =)

thanks for the oportunity trisha, i'll be back when i've lost 10kg!!!!!! (ok.. maybe not 10.. 5??)

did i mention??? i had so much trouble during the fitting cos they wanted us to wear bikini bottoms!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! then i couldn't fit into the shorts... =X

but it ended pretty well i think.. =)

1 comment:

anj said...

neighbour by the block opposite me:
welcome back! =) i'm sure you missed singapore lots! make sure you check out hougang mall kaaay....
it's like totally revamped!!!!
(rather, in the midst of it. there's a cartel being put up there and a sakae too i think. i can't remember coz i want to wait till they're done with it)