Sunday, February 11, 2007

been busy the whole week- and spending alotta money!! =/

2 new CPUs which Cliff's friend Ken taught/ helped me build.
1 new spectacles for mommy.
lotsa money doing the tourist thing with dani.

Sher's sis, Stephanie, gave me two super duper cutesy wootsy hamster babies!!! =)))

I was deciding- big ben and jerry, snoopy and woody...........
mom decided on woody and cheeky. she just cut my cardboard house into half. GRRRRR.

gonna take pictures of my new babies later. =)

thanks sherrieeeee!!!!!!!! and stephanieeeeee!!!!!!

and Thanks cliffyyyyy..... for being a great host though i've been unbearable. =/
Dui Bu Qi, Wo Ai Ni!!!


AND.

main thing for this post: (stolen off sher's webbie)

"Don't let anger consume you. Then, you will never be the person you were meant to be."

So true, as i've seen quite a few times this summer hols. I will try, to curb my temper. To live and let live. Close an eye, look the other way, and not let the little things get to me.

I will LIVE. and not let anger consume me.

Hate a little less, and Love a little more.

Thanks for blogging that Sherrie: it made me think twice bout what Yiwenzilla said: let it go.

2 comments:

lusty green crumbles said...

stop calling me a yiwenzila!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!


i love you cassandrasaurus.=)

sheryl said...

yiwenzilla!!! i know why she is called yiwenzilla *coughs* heh

actually, i ripped that line off a tv show haha!

hey! wanna look at my hammies??? check out my photoalbum!! (: very cutee!! but they quite ah gong :/