Saturday, May 05, 2007

i hate my life.

i paid fucking $740 for my tix a coupla weeks ago and realised that it's now $650 online. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING MUCH I CAN BUY WITH THAT EXTRA MONEY. what did i not fucking check online before anything. why cassandra why you fucking stupid bitch. EEUURRRRGGGHHHH.

cassandra you are fucking dumb. brainless. bimbo. WHY!!!!!!

eeeuuuurrrrrgggghhhh. FUCK.











2 interesting quotes of the day:

#1 gay boy to straight boy: so, what is your input on gays?

straight boy to gay boy: none at all!!!!

#2 I love you with all my heart, soul, and guts. and i hate you with the same passion.




1 annoying incident:

fucking asian bitch at the train station behind me in the queue got irritated cos i took a second longer to buy my ticket. she stalked angrily to cut the queue of innocent guy at the next machine after muttering "OH GOD!!!!!" and doing that really loud pissy-sounding sigh. when me and dani turned to walk off, dani was saying, "sheesh, take it easy".. i was... "what's happening???" and fucking asian skank turned around, ignoring the ticket and chaneg that just dropped out from the machine, to give us the death glare and a ugly middle finger. dani went,"oh, that's sweet. " and she said, "same to you".

uh. excuse me?? we were being sarcastic. and your come back obviously failed. i know you probably memorise that one line for whatever anyone called you but you definitely did not expect someone calling you sweet. AND. if you had the time to turn, glare, point, for a full 5 seconds, you definitely have the time to wait in line. silly thing. GRRR.

dani to me,"that was so childish!!!". my reply, "fucking asian bitch." dan burst out laughing cos i'm asian too. i don't care. she was fucked, asian, and bitchy. so that's my description of her in 3 words.

if only i was more alert about what was happening. fightfightfight! i would have loved for her to miss her train. hehee. silly, silly, stupid KID.


bah.






and i'm still pissed about that fucking extra hundred i paid for my fucking ticket. RAAAAAAAAA.

No comments: