Friday, October 12, 2007

Sry i din reply angeline, was just playing games all e way.. din check any other online stuff.. =/ Hope u had a great birthday tho!!! =)))


Xinds- i got some pictures i took JUST FOR YOU! heh. hope u like them.. i'll upload and send to u soon. =)

Gin- we're on newman.

Sheryl- date me.



I hate men who can't accept that some women can actually out-smart them/ give good advice Why can't you swallow your ego? Why can't you realise that these women are genuinely trying to help out of concern, and not deflating your ego, or minimising your worth in any way?


I hate men who shout before they know anything, who shut you out when you need support most.


I lost someone who really meant the world to me. He just disappeared without a word, i don't know where to find him. This is a public appeal: Come back please. I miss you.

No comments: