Monday, April 28, 2008

eh this is so annoying. i finally organised all my pictures, and i thought i'd upload them all to flickr. then guess what?

I CAN ONLY HAVE 3 SETS THERE. =/

grrr. now must find somewhere else. Picassa i think. Just that Flickr sounds nice. boo.

anyway. i guess i'm back here to blog for abit more. maybe. we'll see.

Dimsum with the three boys =)


Stupid Benjy acting cool. So i picked the picture where Pn and me looked nice. =)

GuiLinGao is made from GuiTou. And after laughing at their joke for super long, I asked what's GuiTou. =/ Should have known what it was.... =/


I remember one birthday they ordered an earthquake each(thank goodness i wasn't there!), this time, it's only 2 desserts (the max that could be ordered), but it looks scary enough!



Pretty parcel waiting for me when i got home. =) It's a little tight though. It's alright, spur on my diet intentions!!! HA!


My gorgeous sunset!

My gorgeous love =D

3 comments:

ginny said...

because you said its your first online purchase, that's why i wanted it mailed to you, to complete the online purchase "ritual" HAHA!

and erh, you're already half my size, stop shrinking :(

SoPPy~! said...

Alamak, u didn't blur out your address, you going to have stalkers lining up from Changi to your doorstep.

Cassan said...

!!!!! i didn't even realise!!!! hahahahaa. thanks babe!