Friday, May 16, 2003

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found my handbook!! i FiNallY retrieved my handbk!!! hehehee.... soooo happy... lolx... but... while my hand bk was gone.. i did lotsa damage to weiying's bk.. lolx... hehe.. sorrie la... but... let u draw back k!! hehe.. heh.. ran 2.4 todae.. suprisingly.. i passed!!!! *a round of applause*.. hehehe... so happie sia.. n i partner janice.. dear janjan from primary sch.. haha.. oh.. did i sae?? lydia in vjc now.. tat clever ger!! haha.. n my dear audrey in rjc... haix... all de brainy ppl!! haha.. i'm sooooo proud of dem!! heh.. n lydia is my lookalike wor!! haha.. my lookalike so smart!! not like me!! haha.. argh... i miss dem!! oh.. juz now go club.. den i took my temp. den got one guy wealking pass look at me funnily.. bleah.. den on de cab i took temp again.. haha.. i'm like totally fascinated by de thermometer!! hee.... xinyu!!!!! i luv u!! heehee... n weiying n esta n liuey!!! i luv u too!! haha.. i'm turning les!!! lolx... maybe there is something wrong wif me afterall... haha..

No comments: