Wednesday, May 14, 2003

eh..... darn... left my handbk in berlinda tan class at t2... how??!!!! shit... esta!!! weiying!!! die liao.. all my nonsense will be invaded!! n de pix inside!! donno how many ppl will flip thru de bk lor.. kaox... this is sooooo sick!! argh...

anywae.. i'll update on happier stuff now.. hehe.. de dragonboat ppl called n asked me to join dem for nationals com.. its in 3 wks time.. n since it dosent clash wif my squash.. i join lor.. haha... to MY DEAR SON!! n to stevie too.. there is absolutely nth wrong wif me... u 2 tink too much liao..

hahaha.. oh.. went to suntec to eat wif weiying, xinyu, co, roy,edric, tristan, mark n de other guys juz now... met gideon at tower records.. haha.. were laming ard juz now.. hehee.. den go buy some stuff at amk.. n met my dearestdearest boi!!! hehehe.... miss u sooooo much!! hehe... *muackx*!!

No comments: