Friday, October 03, 2003

things i cant stand:

1. U!!

wtf do u tink u are?? spoiling my plans again n again... hanging ur head down.. ashamed of urself?? or acting melancholic?? probably happy tt u got wat u wanted u miserable waste of life!! one day.. u'll lose all tt u have.. all bcos u held on far too tight... get a grip of urself!! noe ur limits.. noe not to disrupt ppl's routine when dey're trying to study!!

2. de automatic-flush toiletbowl

wat more can i say?? it cant even allow me to pee in peace!! it shld be condemned!!!

3. irritating neighbours

STAY OFF MY DOORSTEP U PUNY FREAKS!!! go sit on ur own door step!! its not as if u don haev one!! between u thingies.. u have 2 doorsteps!! so stick to urs!! i've a gd mind to buy a ferocious dog to scare u disruptive thingies off!! oh.. n stop holding screaming n stomping competitions outside my room corridor!! i'll fling my stinky shoes at u!!!


freaking hell... in a really bad mood now.. u spoilt my day!! ihateuihateuihateu!!!!! mouth feels stuck together. cant open dem... so i'll juz write off my angst.. den again.. maybe not..

No comments: