Monday, March 22, 2004

sheesh.. wth man.. mom cleared my mess.. n in de process, made everything so neat i cant find a single thing... which includes my maths notes.. n coincidentally, maths test tmr... YEH!!! i have de perfect excuse to flunk.. lolx.... cant study.. so i shall go start imagining stuff again.. heh.... make myself happeeeeeee!!!!!!


sorry koi, its not tat i don like u.. (then again, sometimes i really hate u..) it's just tat my notes are missing.. my mom stuffed them somewhere- i know not where.. hahahaa... but really, u shldnt make me clean de whiteboard on the very same day u pointed me out n gave me all that shit talk. (but then again, its alwaex me u're nagging at these days.. so i'll know its me anw..) yea.. be nice to me. or i'll hunt down ur son n give him hell. i know where he is!!! ok. be nice. i am nice. =>



raebyddetyzzufymevoli

No comments: