Tuesday, December 06, 2005

i'm feeling so whiney. and that's not really good cos i don't like whiney and i don't want to feel like her. sigh.

got my first customer today. my dear sis weiying. it just feels weird when my friend is my customer tho. ah well. i promise to put 101% into making it!!! haha! =) gotta go get her purple first tho.. =)

been stoning the whole day... as usual.. watching hammie run around.. waking him up to play with me but he's really sleepy. =) and i still don't have a name for hammie. he's still "oi" for the moment. =) ahhh......... so cute!!!!!!!

no moulmein high on teevee today... sian. i need to get a life!!!! -bang head-

i want a prom to go to. so that i'll have an excuse to get the really nice green dress. to think i used to hate green. but green really sucks! cos it's associated to primary school enemy!! whom i still don't like tho i can't remember. why. =)

and the boyfriend will be back soon. YEH!!!!!!!!!

No comments: