Sunday, December 11, 2005

Thursday's child has far to go says:
baaah. how to get to jb..? i forgot!!

xinyu* I GOT A PLACE IN CLAYTON HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
lols.. y do u need to know when i'll be around? HAHAHAHAHA

xinyu* I GOT A PLACE IN CLAYTON HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
im ur BRAIN!



conclusion of short conversation:
i am forgetful
my bestfren is mean adn says that i don't have a brain in my head. but i suppose it's good cos it means she has to stick to me all the time. =) so that the brain n body can stick together. !!!! reminds me of pinky and the brain!!!! we're pinky and the brain.. pinky and the brain.. one is a genius... the other's insane!!! =)))

oh. it also shows that Miss Toh has gotten aussieland totally settled. congrats girl!!! -hugs-

No comments: