Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's a lovely sunday afternoon, and i am at home.

I think my baby is still sleeping........ AND I SAW HIM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!

omgomgomgomgomg!! i love skype !!!!!



Dear World,

SKYPE ROCKS!!!!!! Please use skype!!!!! It's the best thing ever invented. Cliff's face filled my whole screen!!!! it felt soooooooooooooooo good seeing him again!!!!!!!! Once again, use skype. skype is the best!!!!

Love, Me.



Xinyu's gonna be all alone after today- must call her more. need phone. another phone. BAH. best fren!!!! wo lai le!!!! kan jian zhang lang, bu pa bu pa!!!! you wo zai!!!! hahaa!

SIGH. it's only been one week. one fucking long week. how come time's not flying yet??? YET. it will fly soon. then ZOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassan will be back to annoy you all. =)

and for now, i am being annoyed by my lil cousins. =/
some of them is cute- too much of them is annoying. =)





bestfren, boyfriend, girlfriends, i miss and love you!

No comments: