Monday, July 17, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XINYU VIDEO CALLED ME TO SING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! so sweet can??!!!!!!!!!!

then the crybaby teared again.... =/

and last night at midnight, yinsiu called to sing me happy birthday too!!! =)

and then people like gracelina and yong jun actually remembered my birthday!!!! my gosh! i am a happy-cos-they-remember-but-sad-cos-i'm-not-in-singapore kid!!!








***********************edited 18 july 06

khaywee msged, yanjun msged, sophie (starhub) msged, esther, yiwen jeanne, ian, liuey, ginny all msged!!! =)))

happy me. =)

1 comment:

e. said...

YAWN..

I was waiting for 0000 over here in Singapore on the 18th so I could be the first to wish you happy belated birthday but I am just a tad too impatient and so..

18 minutes before the end of your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!!!!

And since I can't be the first, I shall hopefully be the last. Then you'll remember it more too cos it's the most recent. HAH. So there.

Take care 20 year old! HAHA..
LOVE YOU!

See you in er.. a few months. I'll pay you back then.. =D