Monday, September 18, 2006

yesterday was happy birthday to my bestie. the boy bestie- Andy. whom i haven't talked to for ages, haven seen in ages. but he's still my bestie. =)

on thursday, i will be welcoming my bestfren. Miss Toh. Dearest Miss Toh.

i can't wait. =)

and oh. i am 80% sure that i want to go to Hayman Island for a month after my exams =)))

Right now, i'm just rushing as much of my assignments as i possibly can before xinyu comes.. and i might be getting another piercing again.

i'm so sick of school.

Dear Cliff, please don't be sick... get well soon k? i love ya!!! and it's only a couple more days to go baby!!! then everything will be over... you've been working really really really hard!! super proud of you! =)

Dear Weiying and Sheryl and all the other girls, i miss you!!!!!!

2 comments:

sheryl said...

dear gurl i miss you too!

darn i want a piercing too, but shucks. Don't be away too long!!!

e. said...

You forgot my birthday........



*CRY*

Hahaha.. =D Kidding. Don't really care.
Take care Babe! I STILL LOVE YOU! HAHAHA..