Monday, December 31, 2007

Was thinking of posting a really really long post, but i'm just too damn lazy =)

SO. I'm here here to leave my mark- the last post of 2007.


2007 has gone by without many major glitches. Thinking back, most of it was good really.


Ten most memorable moments, in no particular order:


10. Having the usual/yearly IhateXinyu/IloveXinyu thing.

9. Partying in GoldCoast; meeting and knowing Matt, getting fucking drunk and puking my way home, knowing the girls more.

8. Chilling with Weiying, Yinsiu and Xinyu in melbourne; bestie madness at 4am =D, and that one night at Crown!

7. Simplistic yet beautiful birthday; first with Cliff and my 2 beautiful suprises (yes, Xinds and Shaz), then with my harem of beautiful ladies (though perky bumbum roti prata Sara cldn't make it.)

7. Sundays with Sherrie.

6. Avoiding all calls for clubbing =p

5. Going through one of the biggest fights with Cliff, and loving him again.

4. Filming my first commercial =)

3. 2 more stars, this one with Gin =)

2. Meetups with my boys.

1. Brief stint at the zoo; being behind the scenes, meeting Inuka close up, and I lovelovelove Happy and Hobby and Junior and PK!!!!!


There may have been others, but i can't quite recall now. =)

Haven't been reading blogs for at least 3 months, and that gives me time to do other things.... like FACEBOOK!!!!!! =D I love facebook! heh.

Things are all good, and i'm happy. Gonna have my ritual on newyear's morning again. And catching that yearly first sunrise is really the best start to the whole year. =)

I'm looking forward to more love, school, new friends, and more.

Dear 2007, thank you and goodbye. =)

No comments: