Tuesday, January 01, 2008

One of the best New Year so far. =)

Spent it with favourite people. Xinds wasn't there, but you know we bring her around in our hearts...

"If Xinds was here, won't stay out so late one lor..."

"YA! she'll be whining our ears off..."

Together: "can we goooo........"

lol. Anyway, me, Sherrie and Joy. Clubbing- sort of. The music was good though- always loved live bands. =)

Happy people happy songs.. Random wandering.... following Benjy into a cheena KTV pub. Laughed my head of at the antics of the people there! Sherrie and Joy trashed the high scores on the "spot the difference" game machine- TWICE!

hung around, waiting for non-existent cabs
(i'd bitch about them, but i don't want to ruin my happy entry =D), ended up getting Cliff to fetch us all from Clark Quay.

Why was it a good year? I didn't catch my first sunrise this year- not at the beach anyway, we were speeding across the expressways when the sun rose.

BUT. I met Benjy, Sonny, and Robin, hung with Sherrie, spent some part of the early morning with long-ago friend Lengyeow, and later that morning, had maccas brekkie with Benjy, Cliff and Sonny
(whom we thot would be fun to prank call and annoy at 7AM, only to find out he was already up.. =/ freak... ), while Sherrie slept in a chair in the corner! haha!

Sent poor tired Sherrie home, then met the boys again at compass point, stoned at starbucks while playing daidee and gin rummy.

You tell me, how not to be happy and love my new year??!!! =D

OH. and that night I got to meet up with deardear Xinyu. So YES...

I heart New Year 2008!!!!


Thanks for making it good people. =) Hope you enjoyed too!!



peektures when sher sends them =)


No comments: