Tuesday, July 15, 2008

before i forget, birthday wish list for anyone who's been thinking about it:

1. Royce champagne truffles. no do not buy me the chocolate chips thingie, i will give that away to Sher and Gin.

2. Assorted gourmet chocolate. i like white and milk chocolate, liqueur-filled, hazelnut pralines, ganaches. i do not like anything with cherry/strawberry/whatever berry, dark chocolate, tea/chai whatevers, lavender/rose, marshmellows, chocolate with stupid nuts in the middle or on top for that matter. those not mentioned i'm pretty neutral towards, i think.

3. Nice smelling body lotion. Must be in those pump bottles, or a click-shut cap. I refuse to have to screw/un-screw the jar all the time. I will simply not use it and let it rot on my dresser. I don't mind rose, but not lavender. I refuse to smell like papaya,mango, almond or coconut; passionfruit, grapefruit, strawberry's fine. (glancing thru bodyshop to spot things i don't want to smell like). Any generic nice smelling body lotion will make me happy. (Comes with firming qualities will make me even happier!) Cheap but good with firming properties in a pump bottle! Yay!


Ok that is all i need at the moment. =)
sounds a little complicated but is really easy actually. Either food, or the body lotion i've run out of. =D

(Anyway, I've already got hand cream from Yinsiu & Xinyu, a kickass bikini from Sam, Sara, Jeanne, and Linder(?), and my v-day/b-day camera!)

2 comments:

lusty green crumbles said...

I CHOP THE BODY LOTION! haha i cant afford much now, so on my next trip i'll get you a good body lotion. haha. you prefer it from beijing, adelaide or amsterdam huh?? =p

ginny said...

i owe you one!!!