Saturday, July 12, 2008

HELLO GIRLS WHO READ:

Dearest (in alphabetical order): Ginny, Jeanne, Linder, Sara, Sherrie, Singuan, Xinds, Yiwen,

This is really one of the best nights ever. All of us were there- ALL. The entire gang. The whole bunch of clubbers. Well maybe not exactly all, but all those in Singapore were ALL there.

I can't help it, I'm still on cloud nine. I love you girls, so very very very very very much!!!

Thank you all for coming down. We could have been sitting by the road side doing nothing for all I care- the mere fact that we were ALL there, would have kept us happy all night long. Really. I miss you girls THAT much.

Thank you.

I hope you all enjoyed the night too. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the attendance really is AMAZING. i'm amazed, seriously. :D

ANOTHER TIME?!

lusty green crumbles said...

=D we'd do it more often i'm sure! i look forward to the next already!

xinyu said...

weeeheeeeeee! yesyes!! gin, u gotta stay longer next time k?! need more piccas with ya!

Anonymous said...

it is such a funnnnnnnnnnnn night.. i must admit it is one of the best... n definitely again ok!!! luv u loads..