Monday, March 24, 2003

230303

i wanted to write this yesterdae... but xinyu n sheryl were here... so i din bother.... i donno y... but i juz don wanna go wif de flow... moz are drifting to nyj or aj... i don want to... my dream lies in ac.. but fate's against me.... i din get it.. sae wateva u wan.. i wanna go there bio yandao, i wanna act cool, i wanna go ming xiao... wateva.... hu dosent want branded stuff?? i juz wanna sae something.. ac: its ur loss... (convincing myself ish a freaking hard job..) i try convincing mysef tat its betta i don go there.. its too far... veri ex.. all rich ppl.. veri playful sch.. but de fact remains tat i noe i will be happie there... cos i neva had a goal till i saw tat sch.. regret not studying harder.. regret going to aus for 1 mth in sec1.. if i din... i'd probably made it to de team n i can appeal thru badminton to ac now.. like abel.. he appealed thru water polo... his mom was so nice.. even helped me to call de tcher... thanx auntiE angiE... but its no use... i joined np... useless np tat cant get me anywhere... i realli regret.... now?? i juz wish tat i can be wif my frenz.. if i cant live my dream happily.. at least let me be wif my frenz... plsplspls... at least i proved one thing abt my fucked up life now..... "i neva had a dream come true..."

No comments: