Sunday, March 23, 2003

My dream bf:must be acceptable looking (that's reality),no spiky hair,must be someone who knows when to stick to me and when to not,must be someone who cant really express his feelings well (so there's more for me to guess),must be sweet but in a clumsy way,must have dyed hair,must know how to dress well,doesnt meet me when i'm outing w my galfrens,doesnt need to meet me everyweek;understands that absence makes the heart grow fonder and there is a wonderful thing called a hP and sms,must hangout with his own frens too,not possessive,gets jealous but doesnt sae,cute and shy,speaks properly (strictly NO vulgarities),have thick eyebrows,dun talk to me thru my frens,loves to leave notes,does not lie to me,dont bug me,NEVER wait downstairs my house.LASTLY,when he wants to break up,he should end it formally and respectfully,do not just stop calling and give me ample opportunities to let me call him as many names as he deserves.

(hEe.. nICE... aPpLiEs tO mE n xiNyU..... lolX..)

No comments: