Wednesday, April 07, 2004

this is bloody annoying. have got so much to say, but the bloody net is screwin up again!!!

anyway.. cut my hair today.. but after i washed it.. the effect was gone again.. as usual.. curls returned.. yawn.... wateva la... the hair dresser made me damn happy.. haha.. cos she took uber long to cut my hair.. hehee... n tat always pleases me.. *grin*..

sheesh.. got so pissed over the net that i forgot everything i wanted to say!!!! bleah.. oh.
i wasted time rushing down today.. since i din get to train.. shld have expected it. wateva. shall study n study n study n get outta this place asap. yea... fly away!!!!! oh.. n lose more weight!! lolx... 4kg down.. 4 more to go... hahahaa.. whee!!!! workin towards my goal(s)..

ooo... just finished watching america's top model.. i'm all for elysse!!!!!(is tat how it's spelt??)

and lastly, a word of caution to all out there: cutting ur eye lashes is very, very stupid. trust me.
050404
11.46

No comments: