Monday, October 11, 2004

check out this webpage: imh.com

you just might identify with some of the symptoms!! =>





decided to do what ginny did.. random thoughts, musings and lyrics right now.




1. my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like; it's better than yours, damn right, it's better than yours; i could teach you, but i have to charge

2. crazy in love

3. FUCK!!!! argh.

4. sin2x = 2sinxcosx

5. let me do that dirty dance with you; money, shake that sexy body, i just want a nasty girl; now tell me if that nasty girl's in you

6. where are are you now?

7. silence. fuck silence. fuck you.

8. kidnapping and murder and tragic car accidents.

9. in kindergarten, a stinky boy bit my arm real hard. i just stared.

10. BOOBANANABORINGBOINGYBLUEBALLSBLAH

11. make a wish, take a chance, make a change, and break away

12. i'll spread my wings and learn how to fly; tho it's not easy to tell you goodbye.

13. i've got real horny friends. lol

14. i wanna be a gynae.

15. oligopoly is the singlish way of saying oli attends a polytechnic.

16. in monopoly the firm is the industry.

17. i miss *you

18. NANA!!! FIX UR COM!!!!

19. d'ya think xinyu is in sch??

20. i betcha sheryl is still sleeping! haha

21. I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy; Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty

22. cry me a river i'll cry you a river.

23. alcohol treatment; the podium beckons

24. get tangled up in me.

25. weiying is staring at my com. she's not studying anymore. she is tired.

26. i live in my dreams, sometimes, i scare me.

27. the toenails, on the other hand, never grow at all.

28. pimple faced, thwarted mind.

29. what are *you doing?

30. do you mind spending everyday, out on my corner in the pouring rain?

31. when someone kisses your right cheek, offer your left as well.

32. y'all go learn chinese, y'all go speak chinese

33. Y'all gon' make me lose my mind; Up in here, up in here.

34. i refuse to give up; refuse to give in; u're my everything

35. on this point, as on all other points, i am firm.

No comments: