Wednesday, October 06, 2004

kimmy treated me to breakfast. haha!! finally got my treat!!
and cos i had a gd start of the day,
i had a G R E A T rest of the day! =>




today i met the love of my life.

i saw him at the busstop.
he turned in my direction with a grin on his face.
at once, my knees buckled,
i thot i would die right there and then cos my heart melted.

his bus came, and i followed him up.
i din bother to check the bus number,
i just wanted to be close to him..
so i sat right next to him.

he fell aslp after awhile,
so i could observe him without getting caught..
he was a typical chinese boy,
yet he was so different.

his lashes were long,
coal black against his fair skin..
his eyebrows were thick and dark,
his bottom lip was invitingly full.

i drew a picture of him as best as i could..
i drew him in my lit txt book..
then i settled down to read boring jane austen,
and suddenly, JA became interesting.

all this while i took sneak peeks
at that lovely boy by my side..
i couldnt help but grin to myself.
darn. i looked like an idiot!

then suddenly he stirred,
he opened his eyes lazily..
and looked ard in a daze,
then reached out to press the bell.

i shifted to make way for him..
inhaled the scent of his cologne as he passed.
watched as he made his way to the lower deck,
scooted to the inner seat and felt his warmth penetrate my body.

i looked out of the window,
and he turned to look for me.
i just knew he was looking for me.
he smiled, and gave a little wave..

as he walked away,
i blew him a lil' kiss..
i know it's not the end,
i'll wait there till i see him again.



No comments: