Friday, December 31, 2004

lemme see. what so i have to say..
my brain (yes, there is one.) is not functioning properly, has not been functioning properly for some time due to the lack of sleep. =<
in other words, my complexion has gone from wrose to horrendous again.
and i have been coughing till i feels like my lungs are gonna fly out of my mouth. blah.

anw, yesterday, i had the nicest lunch since i started work. -grin-
a reallyreally nice lunch packed up in foil n delivered right to my workplace.
thankiew sooooooooooo much!!!
i noe my face din say much, but it was really good food k!!!!
don be too disappointed by my facial expressions.. the food was great. =>
so was the company. heh.
and thankiew for waiting a whole 3.5 hrs till i finished work too! hahaha
so... basically, yea. i had a great day. =>


No comments: