Thursday, December 16, 2004

my com is dead my com is dead!!!!!!!!!

ya. that's the reason for my absence. i'm too busy with my mundane life as an office girl anyway. wait a minute, did i mention LIFE??? nono. i have no idea what to call it, i have no life currently. blah.

hey xinyu!!! u're back from japan!!!!! did u miss me???? cos i missed u idiot!! haha.. -big fat hug-

and sheryl quitted her job within 3 hours. i applaude you my dear, but seriously, that job is child labour! heh.

oh. my ego right now is so huge that i have trouble going through narrow doorways. -grin-

I WAS SELECTED!!!!! to represent the school. -grin- but i rejected them. heh. oopx. i just don wanna go up there and get criticised by people la.. hehe.. so why did i go to the audition in the first place? for fun. to prove to myself that i do not suck!!!! lalalallaaaaaaaa.............

and by now, i know you're saying: damn, her ego fucking big leh.. still happily write it out here that she got selected.. walao eh.... wanna slap her fucking fat face sia!!!

-grin- slap lor... heh. you'll only succeed in giving me a natural blush on my cheeks! (save makeup!!)

but seriously, it's like the first time in my life my ego blossomed immensely.. and everyone has their first times yea??

ok. on office life. it sucks.
politics everywhere. the bloody supervisor kbkb cos i keep taking half days off. no work stay for what?! at least i don't take money for nth k!! i finish my work and scoot!! HUR~

whatever. i got another audition to go for anyway. -grin-

then it's EBS with my girls!!! luv ya!! *muackmuackx* (mean girl style)

and gracie?? i can't play squash just yet.. but after christmas k??? *promise* haha.. we got all the time in the world... unlike the poor guys...

the guys have all disappeared!!! whisked off to the middle of nowhere by the loving and naturing government who want them change from boys to men! haha. ok. i'm crap. still, i hope they're fine and well!!!

and.. here's a tribute to the late Mr John Lim:

Dear Mr Lim,

you never taught me anything, but somehow, we could just start talking. and i'm not the kind who starts talking to strange teachers suddenly.. or strange people for that matter. you were just too friendly.. i want to use all the beautiful and big vocabulary to describe you, but the only word that comes to my mind now is "nice". short and simple, like you. (forgive the pun) a very nice and very simple but very helpful and very friendly teacher. you were an amazingly enthusiastic and encouraging teacher. i remember our last conversation; you said the school shld spend money on new rackets for floor ball, i wanted the money spent on a new track. i hope the school seriously considers setting up an official floorball team, for you. that's what you wanted, as i remembered.. whatever it is mr Lim, i sincerely wish that you and your wife are enjoying an everlasting honeymoon now.. May God Bless You.

love, me.


No comments: