Saturday, January 01, 2005

First person you kissed: sheryl

First person you hugged : sheryl

First song you listened to : erm.. i reallyreally can rmb. haha. i din notice i guess..

First TV show/movie you watched : white chick =>

First food you ate : one cheese n one egg prata(kindly cut up for me by khay wee).

First drink you drank: vodka sprite..

First new friend you made: Angelina and Daryl => had prata together with leo n khaywee

Other Questions:

What were you wearing? black spag n nice flyaway skirt.

Where were you? on the stroke of midight, me xinyu, sheryl n jeanne were in the middle of the road!! hahaha

Who were you with? lots n lots of friends!!!

What do you hope for the new year? i just want to be happy. and for my friends to be happy =>

Do you have a new years resolution? nope. haha.

Do you think you will stick to it? if i had one, i still wldnt.

Do you think 2005 will be better than 2004? hmmm. yes. 2004 was mostly heartache. no good!

What is your biggest fear for 2005? -shrug- results..?

Did you party hard? nah... bad crowd..

Did you get drunk/high? YESYESYES!!! i got high n crappy n laughed n laughed. n i made someone meet me at 5.30am to listen to lame jokes! hahahahhaa.

Describe the atmosphere when the clock hit 12am: my dearie wishing me happy new yr n my siblings screaming 'happy new yr' - noisy

What was the best moment of the day? getting drenched. =>

Do you have a new years tradition? yea. i gotta kiss n hug my favourite girlfriends!!!

No comments: