Tuesday, January 04, 2005

hmmm.
i had dinner with bestie.
i'm spending ALL my pay before i even get it.. but at least i bother to treat them(especially since i'd promised to give them a treat with my first pay.). i hate it when ppl break promises. really.
so andy, don't break ur promise!! hahaha.
i was a great dinner tho.. had a nice long heart to heart session! =p

and 2005 is a whole new year. so it's a whole new me too.

new year resolutions:

#1 not to be taken for granted by anyone.
#2 not to take xinyu n sheryl for granted.
#3 not to be in second place anymore.
#4 not to be used as a substitute.
#5 not to take mom for granted.
#6 not to take ppl who are impt to me for granted.
#7 not to let anyone kill me emotionally. i've had enough of that.
#8 to spend 80% of my time being happy.
#9 not to let ANYONE screw up my life again.
#10 to lose weight. =>


Xinyu, Sheryl, i solemnly promise to love and treasure thee through good times and bad, through health and illness, till always or forever, whichever is longer.

PS. lets fufill my tenth resolution together!!! hahahah

No comments: