Saturday, January 01, 2005

hmmm. it was a great new year. hee. went to warehouse.. it was blardy empty!!
hahahaha. goods delayed due to tsunami!! hurhur~

was walking along the streets when it turned 12. i can't rmb the last time i counted down with a group of ppl.. we always miss it!! ahaha. i had just pressed the traffic lights... and xinyu, sheryl and jeanne were screaming hapy new year.. so we laughed ard and hugged and kissed.. and crossed the road when the little guy turned green. and we SCREEEEEEAAAAAMMMMEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!!! aha. that's always my favourite part, the screaming. i love you xinyu n sheryl. always and forever, whichever is longer yea? -hug-

went down to zouk to say hi to kenneth..
met my favourite grp of ppl!! MANDY N STEF N YANJUN N DARYL N KHAYWEE!!!!!!! leonard dearest was at warehouse.. haha.
have i mentioned i love these guys?? I LOVE THEM!!!! hahahhaahahaa... it's been 2 years and counting dearies!!!
(notice pk is MIA? =>)

who else did i see at zouk... hmmm. noone.
but my skirt flew. like, REALLY flew. blah.
and so it was a real quick peek-a-boo for my purple undies.
est!!! where were u?? i had on PURPLE undies!!!
hahahahahha.

i think andy called me. when i was ouside zouk. yes.. i think he did. hahahaa... i cant rmb! =x

then it was back to warehouse. omigosh!!! i saw cindyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! i reallyreallyreally miss that girl. haha.
rmb to tell the callers that u're the supervisor k!! haha.

and... erm... watching sheryl dance. getting jealous cos sheryl got a new jacket. haha..
and the bartenders were interesting! => and xinyu disappeared for secret rendezvous!!!! blah. and jeanne dancing with... erm.. i donno who. hahahaha. oopx. did i say lotsa stuff i wasnt supposed to? haha. nvm. at least i kept the sordid details to myself. lalalalaaa...

oh yes! how can i forget my tomato. Mr HE NG who turned into a tomato! hahahaa.
the hotel toilet was sooo much better than what warehouse had to offer man..thanx for the tip! haha. and he sofas were so comfy i cld have fallen aslp!!

then it was off to prata place at sgoon.. cabbed there with leo n angelina n daryl.. then met khaywee there.. n we all had prata!!! met stef n ryan(did i get the spelling right?) n frenz there too.. n JOEL!!!! hey jo!!! ur mohawk flopped! haha. butt still cool waaaaay cool!! =>

ok. at this point of time, i have to apologise to leo n khaywee n angelina n daryl. i'm so sorry i kept laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and..........
heh. i think i was high. yea. lack of slp u see.. ahaha.
and dearest khaywee, thankiew soooo much for cutting up my prata for me => (yes, i was too lazy to even cut up my own prata.) u'll make a great dad!! much beter than leo!! hahahaa. bu leo's nice too. he opened my drink n poured it out for me.
*sigh* what wld i do without my friends? =>
and nicenice khaywee lent me cabfare home too!! as well as walk some of the distance with me, puttin up with my lameass jokes.

then, my next stop was to drag someone out to coninue laughing with meeee!!! hahaha. so we went down to ponggol end to watch the sunrise. sad thing was, we din know which way it was supposed to come out from. so we sat there staring at the water till we realised i was coming out from behind us. wahahaha. oh. then we were trying to look at the horizon (trying but not succeeding cos there were way too many ships and stuff out there blockin the view.).. and... my someone went "hey! can u see? it's raining over there", pointing towards the sea. so we stared at the magnificent sight. till suddenly. FUCK! the rain reached us!! hahahaha. seriously super crap! picked up our stuff and started walking. (there's no point in running.. shelter too far away) walking in a seriously heavy downpour. naturally, we got all wet. flyaway skirt cldnt fly anymore.. so we freezed on the bus.

so that's how i spent my first dawn of the new year: getting a shower of blessing.
i like to think that it signifies a good year.
with warmth and happiness.
and of cos, my dearest friends.

Hello 2005, how do you do =>

No comments: