Tuesday, March 07, 2006

i can't start to say how freaking pissed off i am. nabeh puacheebye.

first that fucking "happy calling" calling card. yes, i know you give me 1300 minutes. BUT U FUCKERS DEDUCT LIKE $2 AND 200 MIN FOR A BLOODY 3 MIN CALL DAMN YOU!!!!!


then that stupid mobile calling card- which still sounds promising- just that because i stupidly thought i was still using it but actually i had disconnected from their system already. therefore, my 13 min call to singapore cos me the remaining $12 in my prepaid card. ARGH. stupidstupid me.

now i can't call xinyu. nabehcheebyecheebyecheebye.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

i am sooooooooo pissed off with myself and the stupid card.

and i desperately need to get hooked up with my pocket money scheme. fuck.

2 comments:

Desiderata✿ said...

USE SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FREEEEEE!

I talk to my friends in Japan and Britain for HOURS AND ITS FREEE, BABY!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

PS: I dedicated an entry on my blog just to you. :D

Cassan said...

i know.. just that my net connection aint settled properly yet.. =x

i'm gonna read ur blog now!