Saturday, March 18, 2006

my lil cousin is happily playing by himself. talking to himself while he battles imaginary enemies with his bionicle man.

Occasionally, i might find it cute. But since i'm trying to think, and i really can't get any logical thoughts through my head at all , AND the subject at hand is a bloody long essay which i'm unsure of how to go about, i DO want to stuff the bloody toy in his mouth so that he'd shut the fuck up.

yes, i know, harsh words for an innocent kid. but seriously, it is on my nerves and i feel like exploding except for the fact i really like him and he's really sweet when i'm not trying to do work.

Anyway, he kinda reminds me of Cliff as a kid- how he'd play with his toys till he fell asleep. If i were my age and i faced cliff as a kid my cousin's age, i might want to slap him too. Seriously.

nervesnervesNERVES.

and it's no point telling him to shut up. he WON'T.

Argh.

now he's going on to the "did you know....." stage.

save me. PLEASE.

No comments: