Thursday, March 30, 2006

i just realised how boring i've been- all words and no pictures... so this one's gonna be photo overload!!!

Hunter Valley last friday with my class...

On the way there.. me and chris, ropa and emma, stephen (i love his eyes!) and zen and back of bus, me and chris again. (i've got a crush on her!!)

my version of a macdonald's advert, peaceful plains, moomoos, grape vines.

At the visitor information centre..

Oak maturation, packed wine, wine for sale and rows of grape vines.

Wine making tanks, grapes- probably shiraz, crusher, and frozen brine on the tanks.


Vines again, plants camoflaging some metal hut thing, tanks again, shiraz, MY WINE!!!, and the food... the dessert was gooooood! PS. i got 23 for the wine questionnaire thing. heh.


Alissa and me, Rosie taking pictures, Ashley and Chris, Kenny, donno-name and Chris, donno-name and ropa, chris donno-name and me, yuki and me, me sitha and kenny, people at my table.

Lessons after lunch..... Pro at work and studious students. i am getting bored naming people.

Birthday girl Rachel. She just turned 18. i am OLD. argh. , chris and me, rachel and alana, kenny and yuki, rosie sleeping, guy Chris and.. uh.. brad i think, chris and me, ropa and , chris and me. yes. mememe. narcissist. =)

hehee. sleepy head!!!!!!! can u believe we have to wear a seat belt on the bus??!!!!!!!




Back home. that bloody book cost almost $80 bucks!! Books i read, work i did, chris sleeping again, natalie- she's so cute!!!, slackers, the other cassandra, horsies patroling the streets, us.

Alexandra in my jacket, WHAT THE FUCK IS SINGAPORE CURRY??!!!!. cool spaghetti with hole in the middle, and Veronica. Isn't she the cutest baby you've seen? tell me she's adorable!!! i misssssss her!!!!!!!! hope she drops by soon... =p

No comments: