Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I am soooo busy talking to all my dear people on msn. hehe. =)

messaging babyboo, annoying leo, jx, xinyu, and not getting replies from ian. BAH.

but it's fun. i enjoy talking to myself very much..

in fact, in a conversation with myself today, i decided that i quite like the term babyboo. so from now on till i get sick of it, i shall babyboo cliff!!!! muahahahahaa!!!

babyboo.....

ok. to everyone (yes, i am assuming i am THAT popular) who wishes to date me... I will be back on 5 dec 2006!!!


YUP! and i am spending 3 long months in Singapore! My sunny island!!!

partying, working, and loving.



and although i used this phrase so many times before, i have to use it again because it is so apt.

THE BITCH IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!soon...

3 comments:

lusty green crumbles said...

always msg u in msn never reply! =(

sheryl said...

hurry back dearie!!! we need reunion soooo bad

jEaNNe said...

i guess ur assumption is right.. cant wait to meet up with u when u r back!!!