Sunday, December 03, 2006

my school's end of year party which was a pathetically boring affair. fun cos i had nat and kate with me! they made the night much better!!!
ahhh... my study buddy!!! =)


looking pretty and spying at gloria jeans across the road!!! haha!

nat's super nice shoes that i fell in love with!

kate's pretty heels..

my new shoes that hurt.

some of my school people...


and i have to mention this. I GOT DISTINCTIONS FOR ALL MY SUBJECTS!!!!!!!! and then i have to elaborate. because i only got credits for my assignments, i must have had done really really well (think high D!!!) on the final paper to have gotten my final score of distinctions. hehe. =)

well, that's one year down and two to go. i am officially a diploma holder, 4 years after graduating from secondary 4. sheesh..... i'm... OLD.

No comments: