Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Reflections

Another start to another beautiful year. My 3rd sunrise with Cliff, though 11 hours and 40 minutes into 2007, it has yet to rain.

Flashback to 2 years ago:

Cliff and me at the beach, drenched in the first showers of 2005. I've been wrapped up in a warm and fuzzy state of elation ever since.

The worst part of 2006, was spending 8 months physically apart from Cliff.
The best part of 2006, was surviving a year of long distance relationship, and still going good.

Gosh... TWO WHOLE YEARS!!!!!!!! i've actually been with the same guy for 2 whole years!!! and i'm not bored yet, i'm not..... erm... uh...........
Well.... i still haven't gotten enough of him!! =)



Moments of madness

I spent the last few moments of 2006, and the first few moments of 2007, with xinds, singuan, sarah, and ginny.

Our first time at fragrance hotel!!!! playing games, boozing (mostly just me and baileys =p), bitching (what else, it's a girl thing!), and going
madass bonkers. Singing old school britney spears and backstreet boys, and dancing cliche moves to chinese pop songs. Counting down with vivo city on the miniature flat screen mounted high on the wall whilst jumping on the bed till the monopoly money was flying around.

I have just decided that i like Jaime Teo. She is nice (from long time ago encounter at famine camp), and she has stage presense. She looked so hot singing and dancing to man-eater on tv, just that each time she was doing an uber hot move, the silly camera angle was either focused only on her face (i wanna see their body move, not their lips!!), or moved to some other person on stage. bah. that's why i can't stand watching these stuff on tv, they never ever show the best bits!

On monopoly, I still can't believe i got into jail twice in the first round, and when i finally got out, everyone was on to their second and third round. And the moment i got out of jail, i paid rent cos i landed on someone's land. Every single chance and community chest card i took, made me pay the bank money. bah. It's as if my 2006 bad luck is trying to use itself up before it expires. Ha.

And yes, i barked quite a bit. I really can't help it. *hic. I enjoy pretending there's a dog around... *hic... *puking sounds in background*. hahaha. the i-am-a-drunkard-singing-emo-songs act!!!

Jiahe's friend thought there was a dog in the room.

*barkbark*
DOWN BOY!!! SIT!!!
*growling*
inside got dog ar???
*more barks*
STAY! SIT BOY!!! SIT!!!!

hahahahhahahaa. born to be. a bitch. =p

tho in the end there was only Singuan, Sarah and me left, we had boliao fun... just... talking. somehow for me it seems that the more i say it, the less of it is left to bother me in my mind. =)

to those who didn't make it, that's ok, there's always next year!!! heh.

all the best everyone, Happy 2007!!!! May we all find the answers to our situations!!!

Thank you my dear Girls, it was sensational and exquisite laughter and madness!!!!!
Thank you for the friendship, love, laughter, understanding, and more.



A couple years ago, when 2007 sounded and felt like light years away, I made great plans for 2007. Why? Because i like the number 7. And this is the year that "7" appears 3 times on my birthday.

And 3 x 7 = 21

And it so happens to be my 21st birthday!!!

So i had this warped idea that 2007 will be MY year, like, my lucky year or something; where all that i undertake will churn success.


I had so many plans, for so many different things.... and somehow i imagined that everything will just click into place automatically in 2007.

Guess what? Time flew; 2007 arrived in a spectacle of fireworks early this morning; i've been eyeing it closely so far, but the only thing i am certain of is going back down under to finish my degree.

No sign of any great plans at all.

*Cough*ooser cassan... *cough*ooser

Happy 2007.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought this is the year of rat? thought it will only be your ear like every 12 years what.. so u should be 22 this year according to the lunar calendar.. so u still need 2 more years before your year of tiger!

Cassan said...

yea... made a mistake.

shldnt blog without slp..

who're you btw?