Sunday, December 31, 2006

i read through my old blog that i had not touched for 2 whole years..


2 nov 2004 1.04am

maybe one day, i will find someone who will accept me.
who will love me.
who will want me despite me.
who will tell me he loves me,
every morning noon and night.


found him. =)
there are so many reasons why he's so perfect, and i can never finish saying them all. dear friends, if you're sick of hearing it, i'm sorry. but i can't help it.

he is so perfect. perfect for me. =)


and in that old blog. that feelings that haunted. that what ifs and if onlys.
it's over. i'm glad it's over.

to a certain extent, glad it happened.

cos all things happen for a reason.
and if all that didn't happen, i wouldn't have found cliff.




this is my last post for the year 2006.
(the year with the least number of posts. i promise to do much better next year!!!)

i thought it would be a hard year.. but i got through it and pulled through with good results. At the same time, i strenghthened my relationship with both my BFs.

my first year overseas, coping with a new family, new environment, new school, new culture, and not having the most important people in my life with me physically. emotionally wise, they were with me every single step i took.

Thank you God, for a great year.
Thank you BFs, for yet another year, and let there be many more years to come.





End your year with a positive thought.

Think of someone that has done something terrible against you.

Now think of something good that has come out of it.

then try for the rest of next year, to forgive that someone based on the something good that came from the terrible thing he did.





just for thoughts:

who is the last person that you'll think of before you die?

the one who hurt you most, or the one who treat you best?
the one you were madly in love with, or the one who was madly in love with?
will you remember the pain, or the laughter?







Dear 2006,

Thank you, and Goodbye!!

No comments: