Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Because I only turn 21 once. It wasn't a grand affair, but it was more than enough to make me happy!!!! =)))



i need to haolian. MY 21 DIFFERENT CAKES!!! Hyatt's tiramisu was damn good! so was Rive's guanaja as usual! hehe. =)))


Life long loving.
don't care if u look funny. hehe. i love you!


Dinner at Garibaldi!
Spanner crab something..

Foie Gras

Raw Wagyu

Some sorta steak
ROSEMARY!!!!!
**** lost the picture of lobster angelhair. =/

Some chocolatey dessert!
My Mr. Man. =)


Check out my dinner HERE.
Guys- This is the place to go to impress girls. Good food, extremely good service, plus the restaurant has one of the best italian cuisines in singapore! =)
you won't regret it!!


To commemorate the day- Us on the CCTV at cityhall!!! hehe.
I insisted- TAKE PHOTO OF ME AND MY DRESS LEH!!!!!!

Happy birthday to myself- check out the key!!! hehe!
Happy birthday to me. I love me. Narcissistic me.





OH!!! i must not forget- happy birthday xinyu, hope you still like your tiffany's! haha =p
and veenaaa!!!! =) happy 21st, 15, 16, 17 july 2007!!


As for imperial treasure, silly me forgot my camera in my rush to buy xind's prezzie, so i don't have the pictures...

Read about that dinner from Ginny, Xinyu, or Singuan!
i was awarded "MISS BESTFRIEND"!!!! YEH!!!!!!!!! hehehee. =)
we did it- we wore pretty pretty dresses!!! yeh!!! we should do this more.

you make me cry babe. that's no good. -hugs

No comments: