Tuesday, August 14, 2007

before i forget. some time last week, (or lastlast week) I SAW PRINCE WILLIAM!!!!!
he was eating at bishan S11, with another angmoh. He was wearing a cap. I SWEAR IT WAS HIM!!!!! i did a double take, walked backwards and found excuse to linger and take a longer look at THAT EXTREMELY HANDSOME FACE!!!!!

Still in shock, went back to my table and told Cliff... He said he saw that guy, and thought he look like the deliciously adorable (that's not his words obviously) second-in-line to the throne too!!!

He was the love of my life when i was in Pri 5-6. I had a winnie-the-pooh heart locket keychain with his newspaper cutting inside!!! *blush* hee.

I know. Prince William and Singapore???? Strike one. Prince William eating roti prata at bishan S11??!!!!! Strike 2 and dream on. It might have just been someone who looked alot like Wills, but i'm telling myself that it was really him!!! Who are you to shatter my dreams. =)

I regret not going up to him, regret not taking a picture. Regretregretregret. not everyday you see a Prince William you know! HEH.

Now i am another step closer to dying in peace.

Once i clamoured to see Ken Chua in person- the earth is round and i will meet him one day, Singapore is only that big; i used to tell Xiao Shi and Xue Lin. (yep... his picture was on the other side of that locket. heh.) Then i finally bumped into him shortly after starting to club.

Dream came true.

Except i wasn't that 10 year old girl anymore. Still, i found the old newspaper cuttings of him deep inside my drawer. hehe.

Anyway, 10 yo crush-met. 11 & 12 yo crush-met. Satisfied.

Dear Cliff, I know you understand. That they were part of my childhood. And a childhood dream, is still a dream i once harboured. And a dream come true, is cause for jubilance regardless of how long ago that dream was.

Because you understand, because you allow, because you're happy when you see me happy.
I love you.

I'm glad you're not my dream but my reality. =)

2 comments:

xinyu said...

ah best! U SAW PRINCE WILLIAM?!!! my gosh.. happy for ya!

sometimes, things just happened the way we want it but least expects it! i'm so jealous. i wanna go back to sg and hang out w u girls too. but i'm seriously just stuck here facing any problems that u can possibly think of. i'll survive it. no worries.

tired tired. i dun want to give up. but i'm tired.

i love u bestieyos!

Cassan said...

if u think this is hard, then remember that if you can do this, you can do anything!!!!!

k??? proud of you as always! -many hugs!!!