Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i must. i must say something before my blog thinks i've gone missing.


21st was good with my 21 cakes from the boyfriend, and my 2 surprises who sneaked in when i wasn't aware!=)

mummy gave me a golden key. hehe. she told me she went out shoping to buy me a key... then remembered that she had one that she bought for herself when she turned 21. Her dad died a month before she turned 21 and you know, back then people didn't have much. But mom saved and got herself the key, and now it's mine. =) I love the mommy. hehe. =))

cliff's mom gave me an angbao. plus called =))

then there was dinner at Garibaldi, very very highly recommended!!! The food was beautiful! Will post pictures once i am done with procrastinating.

Then there was dinner at imperial treasure with the girls- i miss them so veryveryvery much!!!

26 July saw me at my first day at school. The lecturer kept talking about opportunity costs- mine was fucking high. I could have been at TNP 19th birthday party at St James. ARGHHHHHHH.

but i chose to go to school. WHY DAMNIT WHY.

10 August will see me at Zouk. i do not care. i will dump everything cos i'm gonna be suporting my Miss Sg, Linderr!!!! =))

life is good, i love cliff. i'm sorry i've been sucha bitchy annoying lil whingey boo. i love you. =)

spiderpig spiderpig!!! he's not spiderpig anymore, he's harry porker!!!!!!!!!


and this picture, is because i have nothing better to do. the jap anime big eye, open mouth, useless hairband look.

No comments: